Chicken Fiesta Bowl Appetizers
Old El Paso® and Budweiser® at Walmart have teamed up to make your game day home gating party rock. To help you serve up some delicious home gating appetizers I made these Chicken Fiesta Bowl appetizers.
Walmart is my favorite place to shop when I am planning a party. I know I am going to find the best price and no matter what item I am shopping for like these Old El Paso® Stand N' Stuff soft flour tortillas I know I am going to find it there.
Game Day is the perfect time to whip up some good food. Chicken tacos are one of my favorite dinners to make. Everyone in the family loves them.
I was so excited to see the Old El Paso® Stand N' Stuff soft flour tortillas at Walmart. They make perfect game day food. Finger food meets Mexican food. You can't get any better than that.
Serve these tasty Chicken Fiesta Bowl Appetizers and they are sure to please your home gating guests whether it's your friends and family or just a bunch of the guys hanging out on a Sunday watching the game and enjoying a beer.
These Chicken Fiesta Bowl Appetizers are so easy to make even the guys can get in on making the game day food!
The Old El Paso® Stand N' Stuff soft flour tortillas are just begging to be stuffed with your favorite ingredients. You could also make these with ground beef. Either way, it's a fun way to serve your favorite Mexican food for a homegating party or any party where you'd like to serve food that is easy to eat and serve.
How to Make Chicken Fiesta Bowl Appetizers
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast sliced thinly
- Old El Paso® Stand N' Stuff soft flour tortillas
- 1 envelope Old El Paso® taco seasoning
- frozen corn and bean fiesta mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- microwavable Spanish rice
- sour cream
- In a sauce pan saute the chicken breast in the olive oil until cooked through.
- Add the taco seasoning and cook following the directions on the envelope.
- Heat the rice following the directions on the package.
- Warm the Old El Paso® Stand N' Stuff soft flour tortillas in the microwave.
- Fill each Stand N' Stuff tortilla by layering 2 tablespoons rice, 1 heaping tablespoon chicken, 1 tablespoon corn mix, a sprinkle of lettuce and about a teaspoon tomato. Top with a teaspoon of sour cream and a sprinkle of chopped cilantro.
- Serve with salsa, and shredded cheese if desired.
Who will you be watching the big game with while you munch on these Chicken Fiesta Bowl Appetizers?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.