Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips
Disclosure: This Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips recipe post is part of the blogger program by Naturally Fresh® and The Motherhood, who compensated me for my time and the development of this recipe. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
If you are gearing up for Super Bowl Sunday then I have the perfect Game Day recipe for you. These Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips are perfect for a tailgating at home party.
These Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips are delicious and a better for you version of deep fried chicken strips. Who wants to be standing over a pan of hot grease frying chicken while the Super Bowl is in full swing. Not me. Plus you know this is going to be a Super Bowl Game to remember.
My Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips start out with fresh boneless chicken breasts and are dipped in a creamy buffalo ranch sauce made with Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch Dressing and a buffalo wing sauce. Then they are dredged in my special homemade batter coating.
I love the flavor of Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch. It tastes just like homemade Ranch Dressing. Naturally Fresh® products are available at Publix and Kroger in the refrigerated section.
Naturally Fresh® is a line of high quality homemade tasting dressings and dips that are made with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Want to win 1 of 5 coupons for a free bottle of Naturally Fresh® Dressing? You can find the giveaway form below.
How to Make Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips
Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips #NaturallyFresh
- 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken breast cut into strips
- ¾ cup Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup flour
- ⅓ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl mix the buffalo sauce with the Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch Dressing.
- Pat the chicken strips with a paper towel to remove any moisture.
- Dip each chicken strip in the ranch dressing and buffalo sauce to coat evenly allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Dredge the chicken strip in the flour mixture.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degrees oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is golden.
- Serve with the remaining Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch Dressing as a dipping sauce.