Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips
Disclosure: This Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips recipe post is part of the blogger program by Naturally Fresh® and The Motherhood, who compensated me for my time and the development of this recipe. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
If you are gearing up for Super Bowl Sunday then I have the perfect Game Day recipe for you. These Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips are perfect for a tailgating at home party.
These Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips are delicious and a better for you version of deep fried chicken strips. Who wants to be standing over a pan of hot grease frying chicken while the Super Bowl is in full swing. Not me. Plus you know this is going to be a Super Bowl Game to remember.
My Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips start out with fresh boneless chicken breasts and are dipped in a creamy buffalo ranch sauce made with Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch Dressing and a buffalo wing sauce. Then they are dredged in my special homemade batter coating.
I love the flavor of Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch. It tastes just like homemade Ranch Dressing. Naturally Fresh® products are available at Publix and Kroger in the refrigerated section.
Naturally Fresh® is a line of high quality homemade tasting dressings and dips that are made with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Want to win 1 of 5 coupons for a free bottle of Naturally Fresh® Dressing? You can find the giveaway form below.
How to Make Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips
Baked Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strips #NaturallyFresh
- 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken breast (cut into strips)
- ¾ cup Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup flour
- ⅓ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl mix the buffalo sauce with the Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch Dressing.
- Pat the chicken strips with a paper towel to remove any moisture.
- Dip each chicken strip in the ranch dressing and buffalo sauce to coat evenly allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Dredge the chicken strip in the flour mixture.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degrees oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is golden.
- Serve with the remaining Naturally Fresh® Classic Ranch Dressing as a dipping sauce.
I like both blue cheese & ranch !!! But blue cheese is my favorite with hot wings...
I like ranch more than blue cheese
My favorite is blue cheese dressing.
I like Ranch
love blue cheese
My favorite is Blue Cheese and there's so many ways to use it!
Blue Cheese is always my choice.
My favorite is classic ranch
I love bleu cheese
Both dressings are good but Classic Ranch is my all time fav!
I prefer classic ranch, but that may be an incomplete opinion because I am not sure if I have ever had blue cheese.
Those look so delicious! Naturally Fresh is my favorite brand of dressing. My favorite is the light ranch!
Ann Marie mones
Blue cheese is my favorite dressing
I love both dressings and it depends on what I am eating with it. I love Blue Cheese for Hot Wings and I love Ranch on my salads. Variety is the spice of life you know!
My favorite is Blue Cheese!
My favorite is Blue Cheese.