Easy Baked Spaghetti Recipe
Black Box Wines
If you are the type of person who hates to open a bottle of wine because you know you will only drink one or two glasses, put the cork back in and end up throwing the rest of the bottle away because it has gone past it’s prime by the time you want drink another glass. Then I’d like to introduce you to Black Box Wines.
Once opened Black Box Wines will stay fresh for about 30 days. That means you can open the box and enjoy a glass a day without a worry that the wine has or will go bad before you can finish drinking it.
Black Box Wines are high-quality, award winning and a great value. Each 3L box holds the equivalent of 4 bottles of wine and costs about $25. A perfect high quality wine for dinner parties, receptions and entertaining.
The cardboard box is perfect for outdoor get togethers and entertaining without the worry of a glass bottle breaking.
- Black Box offers nine varietals in 3L format:
- Valle Central Chile Cabernet Sauvignon
- California Merlot
- Mendoza Argentina Malbec
- California Central Coast Shiraz
- Red Blend
- California Chardonnay
- Valle Central Chile Sauvignon Blanc
- California Pinot Grigio
- California Riesling
Less than a year ago Black Box added a 500 mL size. This smaller, Tetra Paks are perfect for an individual servings.
- The Tetra Pak is available in five varietals:
- Moscato (new!)
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Grigio.
For me the best way to enjoy a good glass of red wine is with an Italian dish. One of my favorite family recipes is Baked Spaghetti. Baked Spaghetti is just as easy to make as a plate of spaghetti and tastes so much better as far as I am concerned. Every since I started making baked spaghetti we have never eaten spaghetti another way.
This recipe will feed a crowd or you can bake it in two smaller baking dishes and freeze one dish for another time. You can find this recipe below in the Ziplist Format
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1½-2 lbs Polly Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain
- Cook pasta as directed on package and drain
- Grate mozzarella cheese
- Pour the jar of sauce into the pot you used to boil the pasta.
- Add pasta to pot and mix.
- Add ground beef to pot and mix.
- Add about a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese to the pot and stir.
- Pour the pot of spaghetti into one 9x13 or two 8x8 baking dishes.
- Evenly spread the remaining shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is melted.
It’s time to think inside the box. Available in ten delicious varietals and two sizes (3L and Tetra), Black Box Wine will have you ready to lose the bottle! Black Box Wines is perfect for all your summer gatherings!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Black Box Wines. The opinions and text are all mine.