Coconut Iced Coffee
Dunkin’ Donuts Coconut Coffee
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee. All opinions are my own.
Spring is here and along with nicer weather comes the new Dunkin Donuts Coffee Spring Seasonal Flavors. The new Dunkin’ Donuts coffee flavors are Toasted Almond, Peach Cobbler and Coconut.
The Dunkin’ Donuts Coconut coffee is so good it is making a return appearance from last year so you know it has to be good!
Coldbrewed Coconut Iced Coffee Concentrate
I love coffee and I drink it both hot and cold most days. My favorite way to drink a flavored coffee is as an iced coffee. I cold brew my own whether it is the Original Dunkin’ Donuts coffee or a seasonal flavored Dunkin’ Donuts coffee.
The Dunkin’ Donuts Coconut Coffee is so good iced!
How to make a Coffee Concentrate at home
Today I am going to share with you how easy it is to make your own cold brewed iced coffee concentrate at home. Making a cold brewed coffee concentrate is what makes an iced coffee so good. No more watered down homemade iced coffee’s for you!
You will need
- 1 quart size jar or container with a tight lid
- 1 cup Dunkin’ Donuts Coconut Coffee grounds
- Water (filtered is best)
- coffee filter
- fine mesh strainer
- Measure the coffee into the jar.
- Pour enough water into the jar to fill to the neck of the jar.
- Screw the lid on and give it a shake.
- Once the coffee settles if there is room add more water to fill the jar.
- Place the jar on a counter for 18-24 hours.
- After the time is up place a coffee filter into the fine mesh strainer. Place the strainer over a bowl.
- Shake the jar and carefully pour about half of the coffee concentrate and coffee grounds into the coffee filter and allow to slowly drain into the bowl.
- Once the first half has drained into the bowl pour the rest of the coffee concentrate and coffee grounds into the filter and allow to drain.
- Add about a 1/4 cup of water to the drain and swirl around to get every drop. Pour that through the filter.
- Allow all the coffee concentrate to drain into the bowl until the coffee grounds are no longer saturated.
- Discard the coffee filter and coffee grounds.
- Cover the coconut coffee concentrate and chill.
To make a glass of Iced Coconut Coffee add 1/4-1/2 cup of coffee concentrate to a glass filled with ice. Add enough milk to fill the glass. Sweeten as desired.
Once you make this iced coffee concentrate you are going to love it so much that you will keep a jar in the refrigerator at all times. So far I have made the Peach Cobbler Iced Coffee concentrate and the Coconut Iced Coffee concentrate. The are delicious.
To find out more about the new Spring Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Flavors head over to the Dunkin’ Donuts website.
Don’t forget about this months #DunkinMugUp contest where you can enter to win a great Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Prize pack
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts . The opinions and text are all mine.