Microwave Breakfast Flatbread Pizza
Recipe from the American Egg Board http://www.incredibleegg.org/recipes/recipe/microwave-breakfast-flatbread-pizzaRate this Recipe
Follow Flour On My Face on Pinterest
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 Tablespoons fully-cooked breakfast sausage crumbles or 1 fully-cooked breakfast sausage link or patty (chopped)
- 1 round flatbread (6-inch diameter)
- 2 Tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- Beat egg and milk in 2-cup cereal bowl until blended. Add sausage.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; push cooked edges toward center. Microwave until egg is almost set, about 15 to 45 seconds longer.
- Cut egg into 4 or 5 pieces; arrange on flatbread. Top with cheese. Microwave an additional 10 to 15 seconds to melt cheese. Serve immediately.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 290IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Share a picture on Instagram and tag @flouronmyface2
Eggs provide a number of excellent dietary benefits, can be easily cooked in a variety of ways, and are very cost effective. The American Egg Board highlights the many benefits of eating eggs in addition to providing tips and delicious recipes. For more information, please visit https://IncredibleEgg.org/.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the American Egg Board.
Leave a Reply