Crock Pot Southwestern Pork Roast
Best Meals Happen at Home with Publix
Disclosure: This Crock Pot Southwestern Pork Roast recipe has been sponsored post by Lunchbox, all opinions are 100% my own.
Crock Pot Southwestern Pork Roast make a great dinner for the family!
Publix’s Best Meals Happen At Home can answer your “what’s for dinner” dilemmas with easy recipes and quality brands that the whole family will love.
Publix and Unilever foods have come together in the New Year to bring the best easy family recipes to your dinner table. I know I am looking forward to some easy dinner recipes after the crazy hectic holiday season.
How can the new Best Meals Happen At Home site make life easier?
- Best Meals Happen At Home helps you find new recipes so you can make quick, easy and delicious meals for the whole family in 30 minutes or less.
- Sign up for the Best Meals Happen At Home newsletter for easy family recipes and Publix coupons.
- You know I love Crock Pot recipes! Best Meals Happen At Home features crock pot recipes like this Crock Pot Southwestern Pork Roast that only takes five minutes to put together in your crock pot. Sit back and let your crock pot do all the work for you.
- Print Publix coupons right from your inbox. No need to go searching the internet for Publix coupons when you have them delivered straight to your inbox!
Head on over to Best Meals At Home to sign up and start getting easy family meal recipes and Publix coupons delivered to your inbox!
Get the Easy Crock Pot Southwestern Pork Roast recipe below.
Make life easier and make this easy Southwestern Pork Roast in the crock pot. Add everything to the crock pot the night before and refrigerate overnight. In the morning cook on low for 8 hours or if in a hurry cook on high for 4 hours.
- 2 –3 -lb. boneless pork loin roast
- 1 can (11 1/2 oz.) Campbell’s® Condensed Bean with Bacon Soup
- 1 can (10 oz.) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 package Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Place the pork roast in a 6 quart crock pot.
- Salt and pepper the top of the roast.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl and pour over pork.
- Cover and cook in a 6 quart crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 4 to 6 hours until pork is cooked through and very tender.
- Serve with yellow rice, a green salad and Le Sueur® Very Young Small Sweet Peas.
Don’t forget that 2015 is the year of the crock pot recipe here on Flour On My Face. I will be sharing a crock pot recipe every Friday. Be sure and sign up for the Flour On My Face newsletter and free updates via email.
Head over to my Crock Pot Recipe page to find 100+ Crock Pot recipes!