Crock Pot Ham and Egg Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Crock Pot Ham and Egg Breakfast Casserole recipe is an easy crock pot recipe you can make for breakfast.
Easy Crock Pot Breakfast Ideas
The weekends are the best time for an easy to make and delicious crock pot breakfast casserole.
If you have some holiday ham leftover a breakfast casserole is a perfect way to use it up.
There are a couple of different approaches you can take when it comes to making a breakfast casserole in a crock pot.
You can make a toasted bread, ham, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole recipe like I have done today.
A breakfast casserole recipe made with basic breakfast ingredients everyone will love.
Or you can make a potato and cheese breakfast casserole like Crock Pot Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes.
If you love French Toast you can even make Crock Pot Eggnog French Toast breakfast casserole, which is perfect this time of the year.
No matter which breakfast casserole recipe you prefer making a hot breakfast for the family made in a casserole crock pot is the best way to serve breakfast on a Sunday morning.
Keep in mind that it will take longer to cook in the deeper crock pot.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
If you enjoy making crock pot breakfast casseroles, crock pot dinner casseroles and crock pot dessert recipes you should get yourself the casserole crock pot.
The shallower rectangular sized crock pot cooks crock pot casserole recipes much faster and is the equivalent size of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Usually, in two to three hours compared to the 4 to 8 hours, it might take in the deeper crock pots.
Ingredients for Crock Pot Ham and Egg Breakfast Casserole
This easy crock pot breakfast casserole is made with simple breakfast ingredients. You probably have on hand.
If you don't have cooked ham on hand you could use crispy fried bacon or cooked breakfast sausage instead of the ham. I am sure it would taste amazing whichever meat you use.
Ham and eggs are delicious and when you layer those two ingredients with toasted bread and cheese you get a cheesy egg and ham bake that everyone in the family will love.
- toasted bread
- shredded cheese
- cooked ham (great breakfast recipe to use up leftover ham)
- large eggs
- ground black pepper
- dried parsley flakes
Easy Steps to make this recipe
This crock pot breakfast casserole is so easy to make. Load the ingredients into the crock pot and let the appliance do the work.
- Layer the toasted bread, cubed ham, and shredded cheese in a crock pot that has been lightly buttered.
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in the crock pot.
- Slow cook until the eggs are set.
- See the notes below on cooking times.
More Crock Pot Recipes
Because I know you love slow cooker recipes as much as I do head over to my main Slow Cooker Recipes page where you will find links to all my slow cooker recipes. Flour On My Face is the ultimate resource for easy crock pot recipes for busy families! Take a look around!Print
Crock Pot Ham and Egg Breakfast Casserole is a great family style Sunday breakfast recipe that is made with basic breakfast ingredients. Cubed ham, eggs and cheese are slow cooked for a cheesy breakfast casserole that is ready to serve in about 3 hours.
- Layer the cubed bread, diced ham and 1 cup of the shredded cheese in the crock pot.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs, milk, parsley, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread, ham and cheese in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or until the eggs are set in the center.
- Once the eggs cooked sprinkle the remaining half cup of shredded cheese over the top.
- Cover and allow the cheese to melt before serving.
- Makes about 8 servings. Cut into squares before serving.
- Serving Size: ⅛
- Calories: 371
- Carbohydrates: 27.2g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 25.5g
Keywords: Crock Pot Ham Egg Breakfast Casserole, Breakfast Casserole recipe, Ham, Egg, Cheese Casserole recipe