Holiday Cheese Platter
Cheese Platters are a perfect appetizer that can serve 2 to a crowd. Use a combination of cheese, meats, fruits, nuts, crackers, breads and include both sweet and savory condiment on the cheese board.
Follow Flour On My Face on Pinterest
Place the serving platter you plan to use down on the table you plan to serve the cheese platter from. It is very difficult to move the cheese platter once all of the ingredients are in place.
Start by placing the cheese on a serving platter. Leave space between each type of cheese.
Begin filling in the spaces between the cheese with meat, crackers, fruit, and nuts.
Continue adding to the cheese platter until all of the gaps on the serving platter are filled in.
- Cheese: Cheese should be served at room temperature. Remove the cheese from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you begin assembling the Holiday Cheese Platter.
- Fruits: Use any combination of fresh fruits you like. Pick a few that are in season during the holidays.
- Meats: Use a combination of meats in different shapes and sizes.
- Jams: Use a combination of sweet and savory jams.
- Honey: Honey can be used in place of jam.
- Crackers and Bread: Squares and triangle of a crusty bread is perfect on a cheese board.
Serving: 1Plate | Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 540mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 289IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 2mg
Share a picture on Instagram and tag @flouronmyface2