Tropical Smoothie Recipe
Make this easy homemade tropical smoothie recipe with coconut milk, frozen pineapple and fresh strawberries. Dairy free smoothies recipe perfect for breakfast or a snack.
Follow Flour On My Face on Pinterest
Freeze the pineapple the night before.
Place the coconut milk, ice cubes, whole strawberries, frozen pineapple in a blender.
Blend the smoothie on "crush ice" or smoothie setting until the ice is completely crushed.
Pour the smoothie into two tall glasses.
Garnish each glass with fresh strawberry.
Recipe Expert Tips
- frozen fruit: save time by keeping fruit in the freezer to make smoothies.
- freezing fruit: freeze fruit in serving size baggies that are always on hand and ready to add to the blender.
- smoothie sweeteners: If you like a sweet smoothie add 1 or 2 tablespoons of sugar or honey to the ingredients.
- This recipe could be made using coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk or even regular milk.
- thick smoothies: you can add ½ cup of Greek yogurt for an extra thick smoothie.
- ice: Leave the ice in the freezer until you need them so they don't melt and make the smoothie watery.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 501mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 34IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 6mg
Share a picture on Instagram and tag @flouronmyface2