Blueberry Meyer Lemon Margarita
Sip on this fun and festive Blueberry Meyer Lemon Margarita for Cinco de Mayo or whenever you'd like to serve a special cocktail recipe for a girls night in.
Follow Flour On My Face on Pinterest
Blueberry & Meyer Lemon Syrup Ingredients
How to make Blueberry & Meyer Lemon Simple Syrup
Place the blueberries, sugar, water, Meyer lemon juice and zest into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
Strain and chill before using to make a margarita.
How to mix Blueberry Meyer Lemon Margarita
Dip rim of glasses into the juice of the lemon and twist into salt. Carefully fill glasses ¾ full with ice without disturbing the salt on the rim.
Fill a cocktail shaker or a large Mason jar with the Tequila, Meyer lemon juice, Triple Sec and 2 oz. Blueberry Meyer Lemon Syrup,
Vigorously shake for 2 minutes then pour over ice in glass.
Garnish with blueberries and wedge of Meyer Lemons.
To rim glasses with salt
- Make the blueberry Meyer lemon simple syrup early in the day so it has time to cool before mixing a margarita.
- Sprinkle about two tablespoons Pink Himalayan Salt or salt of choice on a small plate.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 Meyer Lemon onto another small plate.
- Twist the lip of a glass in the lemon juice first then dip it into the salt.
- Carefully fill the glass with the cocktail without disturbing the salt on the rim.
Serving: 1Cocktail | Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 2mg
Share a picture on Instagram and tag @flouronmyface2