Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs are perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs that are easy to peel when you cook them in the Instant Pot.
Follow Flour On My Face on Pinterest
Place the metal rack or a silicone sling into the Instant Pot.
Carefully place 12 jumbo or large eggs into the Instant Pot.
Measure and add the water to the Instant Pot.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot and push the valve to the sealing position.
Pressure the manual button and set the timer for 7 minutes.
Once the timer beeps use a wooden spoon to push the valve to the releasing position.
Carefully open the lid. Unlatch the silicone sling if using. Lift the sling and eggs from the Instant Pot and plunge into the ice water.
Leave the hard-boiled eggs in the ice water until the eggs are cool to touch.
Peel the eggs and use as needed.
Makes 12 hard-boiled eggs.
Recipe Expert Tips
- If using a 6-quart Instant Pot use 1 cup of water.
- If using the 8 quart Instant Pot use 2 cups of water.
- If cooking jumbo eggs cook for 7 minutes with quick release.
- If cooking large eggs cook for 6 minutes with quick release.
- If cooking medium or small eggs cook for 5 minutes with quick release.
Serving: 1Eggs | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.4g | Protein: 6.3g
Share a picture on Instagram and tag @flouronmyface2