Homemade Vanilla Coffee Syrup
Homemade Vanilla Coffee Syrup is easy to make at home. Make Starbucks coffee house drinks at home with this easy to make vanilla syrup made with vanilla beans simmered in a simple syrup.
Follow Flour On My Face on Pinterest
Split and scrape the seeds from the vanilla pods.
Place the water, sugar and vanilla beans into a small saucepan.
Slowly heat and bring to a boil. Stirring occasionally until sugar dissolves.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove the pan from heat and cool to room temperature.
Remove vanilla bean pods from the pan. Transfer the syrup to a bottle or container with a cover.
Store the homemade syrup in a glass bottle or container in the refrigerator until needed.
Last 2-3 weeks refrigerated.
Recipe Expert Tips
- Make coffee house style drinks at home.
- Fresh plump vanilla beans will give the best vanilla flavor.
- You can use white granulated sugar or turbano sugar.
- To make a sugar free vanilla syrup you can use a stevia or other sugar free sweetener as long as the substitution measurements are the same. If the sweetener conversion to sugar is 1 to 1.
- Vanilla syrup made with vanilla beans should be refrigerated.
- Homemade vanilla syrup can be used to flavor iced coffee, hot coffee, lattes, sodas, and cocktails.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
Share a picture on Instagram and tag @flouronmyface2