Fairies Fairies Everywhere | DIY Woodland Fairy Crowns
Celebrate Spring with a Woodland Fairy Party. Crown the little fairies with these DIY Woodland Fairy Crowns.
Yield: 1 crown
- Craft Tools needed
- wire cutter
- quick drying tacky glue or glue gun and glue sticks
- Supplies for Woodland Fairy Crowns
- 3 packages brown grapevine wire
- 6 bouquets artificial flowers Dollars Store
- 3 bouquets butterfly picks Dollar Store
- 2-3 packages Moss Joanns Craft Store
- 1 package dyed feathers Joanns Craft Store
- burlap ribbon or strips of burlap material AC Moore
- ¼ inch satin ribbon
Loosely wrap the wire around your childs head to get the size needed and cut wire 3 times the length.
Wrap the length of wire around itselfs and trim the ends and tuck them into the wire. You could also apply a drop of glue to the cut end to keep it from scratching.
Wrap fabric or burlap strips around the wire and secure ends with glue.
Glue moss around the wire crown.
Wrap ribbon around the crown and leave a tail hanging.
Embellish with plastic flowers, feathers, plastic butterflies or anything else that suits the woodland fairy theme.