This easy Zucchini Shrimp Scampi Recipe is just like a traditional Shrimp Scampi recipe except I’ve replaced the pasta with spiralized zucchini and yellow squash. Zucchini Shrimp Scampi Recipe is a low carb shrimp scampi recipe that tastes so delicious you won’t even miss the pasta. AND only has 2 ingredients!
- 3 small zucchini
- 3 small yellow squash
- 1 box SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- Fresh Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- lime wedges (optional)
- Using a spiralizer prepare the zucchini and yellow squash by cutting them into thick zoodles(about 4 cups of spiralized zucchini and squash).
- Rinse the zoodled vegetables under cool water and drain well. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high.
- Once hot add the SeaPak Shrimp Scampi to the pan. Saute 5 minutes occasionally tossing.
- After five minutes add the spiralized vegetables to the pan. Toss the vegetables and shrimp for 4 or 5 minutes to cook completely (Being sure to follow the package recommended raw shrimp cooking time of 7-8 minutes. Or check the shrimp with a digital thermometer. Shrimp is fully cooked when the center of the largest shrimp has reach 165 F. degrees.
- Transfer the fully cooked Zucchini Shrimp Scampi to a serving bowl and sprinkle with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley.
- Makes 2 Servings.
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: Half
- Calories: 540