Zucchini Shrimp Scampi Alfredo is a very easy low carb shrimp recipe made with zucchini noodles and homemade Alfredo sauce.
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 small yellow squash
- 1 box SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- Fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup homemade Alfredo sauce or your favorite jarred Alfredo sauce
- fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Using a (affiliate link) vegetable spiralizer prepare the zucchini and yellow squash by cutting them into thick zoodles. (about -4 cups of spiralized zucchini and yellow squash)
- Rinse the spiralized vegetables under cool water and drain well. Set aside and allow to continue to drain.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high.
- Once hot add the SeaPak Shrimp Scampi to the pan. Saute 5 minutes occasionally tossing.
- After five minutes add the spiralized vegetables and Alfredo sauce to the pan. Toss the vegetables, shrimp and Alfredo sauce for 4 or 5 minutes to completely cook the shrimp. (Shrimp is fully cooked when the center of the largest shrimp has reach 165 F. degrees.)
- Transfer the fully cooked Zucchini Shrimp Scampi Alfredo to a serving bowl and sprinkle with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley.
- Category: Low Carb Recipes
- Method: Sauted
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2
- Calories: 262