Everyone has a wine lover in their life or family. What better way is there to surprise them this holiday season than to gift them with a Wine Gift Basket for Christmas.
- Pick out a pretty gift basket for your Wine Gift Basket. Keep in mind the amount of money you want to spend. The bigger the gift basket the more wine themed items you will need to purchase to fill the gift basket.
- Fill the bottom of the basket with coordinating gift basket filler paper. If you need to add a little height to bring the gift items up higher in the basket stuff some rolled up tissue paper in the bottom and cover with the shredded paper filler.
- Start adding the wine themed gift items to the basket arranging them in a pleasing manner. You may have to move things around to get it looking just right.
- Use a cute wine themed wall hanging or a wine themed book as a focal point in the back of the gift basket and arrange the rest of the shorter wine themed gift items around it.
- Once you have all the wine themed gifts arranged in the basket the way you like it you can wrap the gift basket in cellophane or leave it the way it is. Add a gift tag to the basket if you like.
Other Items to consider when making a Wine Gift Basket
- Category: Gift Ideas