Homemade White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge
Homemade White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge is a perfect fall candy recipe to make. Pumpkin spice fudge is the best fall dessert recipe you can make and share. Fudge can be packaged up and mailed out to friends and family. Serve this sweet pumpkin treat on your Thanksgiving dessert table.
Pumpkin Fudge can be packaged and shipped for a great holiday gift.
- 3 cups granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup salted butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground pumpkin pie spice
- One 12-ounce package white chocolate chips
- 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I used my homemade vanilla extract)
- Line an 8×8 inch square pan with parchment paper, leaving an inch or two overhang on all sides.
- Melt the butter in an sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add the white sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to the melted butter in the sauce pan. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until the soft balled stage is reached. Soft ball stage is reached when the mixture has reached 234 degrees Fahrenheit. Check the temperature frequently with a candy or an instant thermometer.
- Once the mixture has reached 234 degrees remove the pot from the heat and add the white chocolate chips, the marshmallow fluff and the vanilla extract to the saucepan. Stir the fudge ingredients together with a wooden spoon to mix in the marshmallow fluff and to melt the white chocolate chips.
- Stir until there are no streaks and the vanilla chips are melted. Work quickly or the fudge will stiffen and be difficult to spread into the 8 x 8 pan.
- Carefully scoop the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth the top as much as possible with the back of your spoon.
- Allow the fudge to cool and set up for at least 4 hours or overnight is best, before cutting.
- Once the fudge is complexly cooled it will be firm enough to cut into perfect one inch squares.
- Lift the fudge from the pan by the edges of the parchment paper. Place the pumpkin fudge down on a table or counter. Use a large sharp knife to cut the fudge into 1 inch squares.
- Makes 64 one inch squares of pumpkin fudge
- Store in an airtight container.
- Fudge can be packaged and shipped and makes a great holiday gift.
- Serving Size: 1 Piece
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrates: 16.1g
Keywords: Pumpkin Fudge, White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge, Pumpkin Recipes, Fall Desserts, Pumpkin Spice