Weekly May Meal Plan 2
Good morning and welcome to the Weekly May Meal Plan 2. We have some mouth watering goodies in today's weekly meal plan.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Meal Planning Facebook Group
Come over to Facebook and join the Meal Planning Ideas group to ask your questions or share your favorite meal planning tips and recipes.
This Weeks Menu Plan
- Monday - Serve my Creamy Cream Cheese Chicken with steamed broccoli and a side salad for a complete meal.
- Tuesday - My Carne Asada Sliders are a savory treat. Serve with steamed corn and sliced cucumbers.
- Wednesday - Grilled Cod with Lemon Thyme and Garlicky Green Beans by Sassy Southern Yankee. Serve with this Garlic and Herb Rice from Cooking Mimi.
- Thursday - This one dish Chicken Bacon Pasta Salad from Moms Confession is a complete meal.
- Friday - End your week with my easy, hearty Crock Pot Beefy Ranch Potato Casserole. Serve with applesauce.
- Saturday - Plan to pick up take out
- Sunday - Serve my Crock Pot Vegetable Lasagna with a caesar salad and garlic bread for a Sunday comfort food dinner.
Freezer Meals perfect for meal planning
Freezer Meals are a perfect way to stock your freezer with ready made meals. These easy to make and cook one pan meals stack in the freezer nicely. You thaw them in the fridge then pop them in the oven to cook.
Meal plans you might have miss
This Weeks Meal Plan Printable
Download and print the May Week 2 Meal Plan printable here.