Weekly May Meal Plan 1 with a printable menu plan and shopping list to help you feed your family.
Weekly Featured Recipes
Do you love a delicious grilled cheese sandwich? If you do you have got to try this Rosemary Bacon Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
To cook just thaw overnight in the refrigerator and dump it in the crock pot.
Meal Planning Tips
How have you been meal planning these days? Have you given up or are you still meal planning?
How can you keep up with your meal planning goals?
Make a shopping list: Since finding ingredients is much harder these days making a shopping list before you go shopping is even more important.
Put all of the ingredients you need on your shopping list. Put all of the items you are out of or about to run out of. When you go shopping buy the items that are available in the store that shopping trip.
If you are shopping for ingredients on your meal plan add a few substitutions to your shopping list in case one of the ingredients isn't available at the store.
This week Menu
- Monday - Make a double batch of my Freezer BBQ Cranberry Chicken Cook one in the crock pot for dinner tonight and freeze one for another day. Serve with rice and steamed carrots.
- Tuesday - This Salmon Pasta from Carlsbad Cravings is a complete meal.
- Wednesday - Chicken Green Chile Casserole from Everyday Southwest. Serve with black beans and fresh fruit.
- Thursday - For some hearty, yummy comfort food, try my Crock Pot Italian Ground Beef and Rice Casserole Serve with steamed green beans.
- Friday - Plan to pick up take out
- Saturday - Beef Lo Mein from Mom’s Dish. Serve with mandarin oranges.
- Sunday - For a super simple Sunday dinner, try my Rosemary Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with chips and apple slices.
Previous May Meal Plans
- May 2019 Week 1 Meal Plan
- May 2019 Week 2 Meal Plan
- May 2019 Week 3 Meal Plan
- May 2019 Week 4 Meal Plan
This weeks Weekly printable meal plan and shopping list