Do you like to eat lighter during the hot summer months? This weeks meal plan has 2 of my favorite ways to eat lighter and take advantage of all the fresh summer produce available.
Featured Meal Plan Recipes
Tuna Avocado Wraps are a great summer dinner or lunch option. When it is stifling hot a light and healthy meal like tuna wraps are perfect.
Garden Vegetable Sauce is a delicious pasta sauce packed full of the fresh flavors of summer. Turn a jar of your favorite store bought pasta sauce into a delightful treat when you add fresh summer squash, zucchini, bell peppers, onions and garlic.
Have You Joined The MEAL PLANNING GROUP On Facebook?
Come hang out with me and some other happy meal planners in the Meal Planning Facebook Group.
If you are growing vegetables for the first time this year you might be wondering how long it will before you can finally enjoy the fruits of your labors.
You can make quick pickled green tomatoes with a few of your green tomatoes as you wait for them to ripen.
Or you can make refrigerator dill pickles with some of the smaller cucumbers you are growing.
Pickling cukes are the best to make pickles with but any cucumber can be used to make pickles.
This Weeks Meal Plan Recipes
- Monday - Szechuan Beef Stir Fry from Crystal and Comp. Serve with egg rolls
- Tuesday - My Chicken Noodle Casserole is a classic, comfort food. Serve with steamed green beans and a dinner roll.
- Wednesday -For a fresh and refreshing dinner, serve my Tuna Avocado Wraps with pineapple slices.
- Thursday - Everyone will love these Crock Pot Pepperoni Pizza Meatball Subs Serve with sweet potato fries.
- Friday - Plan to Eat Out
- Saturday - Complete this BBQ Chicken Burrito from Everyday Southwest with your favorite toppings for a tasty meal.
- Sunday - You’ll enjoy this Spinach Ravioli with Garden Vegetable Sauce with a side and garlic bread for its fresh garden flavors.
June Weekly Meal Plan Printables
Print the June Weekly Meal Plan Printables here