Weekly June Meal Plan 2
June Meal Plan Week 2 packed full of some of my favorite menu planning recipes.
Featured Meal Plan Recipes
Are you in the mood for a salad? This salad is packed full of flavors and uses the best fresh vegetables. Tomato and fresh mozzarella cheese salad can be served as a side dish or a full meal.
Salads are perfect meals if you ask me. Often times I will prepare the salad ingredients to have on hand in the refrigerator for quick meals.
Enjoy the flavors of New Orleans from home. I have been wanting to visit New Orleans for ages. I am not much of a traveler though.
What I do is cook some authentic New Orleans food instead like this Crock Pot Shrimp & Sausage Jambalaya.
Meal Planning Tips
If you are tired of answering the same old question every night a menu plan is so helpful.
Not only does it take the stress out of the last minute dash between freezer, pantry and the take out menu but the rest of the family will know what to expect each day if you post a weekly menu plan on the fridge.
This Weeks Recipes
- Monday – Double my freezer Crock Pot Chicken Marsala and you can cook one in the crock pot for dinner tonight and freeze one for another night. Sautée some green beans and serve with mashed potatoes.
- Tuesday – My Crock Pot Shrimp Sausage Jambalaya is spicy and savory dish that can be served over white rice.
- Wednesday – Oven Baked Fried Chicken from It’s A Keeper is perfect when served with baked potatoes and steamed corn.
- Thursday – This filling Crock Pot Baked Ziti with my Tuscan Tomato Mozzarella Salad and garlic bread makes for a yummy Italian dinner night.
- Friday – Plan to Eat Out
- Saturday – For a fun Saturday meal that you can make with your kids, try making my grilled pizza. I have written a whole series on how to make dough, pizza sauce, and yummy grilled vegetables for topping. Your kids will love getting to customize their own pizza. Serve with my Easy Summer Fruit Salad Sunday – Crock Pot Mexican Cornbread Casserole served with applesauce will quickly become a family favorite.
This week’s Meal Plan Printable
Download and print the Weekly June Meal Plan 2 printables