Take advantage of the sweet ripe Florida watermelons and make this Watermelon Salsa recipe that is perfect served at your next bbq.
- 5 cups finely diced Florida Watermelon
- 3/4 cup finely diced Florida Yellow Pepper
- 3/4 cup finely Florida Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced Florida Jalapeno Pepper
- 2 large cloves of garlic finely diced, or 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely diced cilantro
- 1–2 tablespoons finely diced mint
- Place all the diced or minced ingredients into a large bowl.
- Zest and juice both limes and add to the bowl.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving with chips of choice.