Surprise the kids with these sweet and healthy Very Berry Yogurt Ice Pops made with healthy ingredients for a sweet summer treat.
- 4 medium strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 tbs milk
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until liquefied.
- Throw a couple more berries in and pulse a couple of times if you like it chunky.
- Pour into ice pop molds and freeze.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 200
Keywords: yogurt ice pops, fruit and yogurt ice pop recipe, homemade ice pops