Valentines Day Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies
These Valentines Day Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies are one of the easiest kid treats you will ever make. Have the kids help you dip the wafer cookies into melted chocolate and decorate them with sprinkles. The kids will have so much fun!
Bonus: How To make an easy treat bag topper
- Wilton Candy Melts, Chocolate Chips or White Melting Wafers
- 1 or 2 packages of vanilla, chocolate or pink Wafer Cookies
- Slowly melt the chocolate or candy melts in a microwave safe bowl.
- Dip the ends of each Wafer Cookies in the melted chocolate.
- Lay each dipped wafer cookies on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper
- Decorate with Sprinkles or non-perils.
- Allow the melted chocolate or candy melts to harden before storing in an air tight container.
- Optional make Valentine’s Day Treat Bags with my easy treat bag topper instructions.
An easy and inexpensive Valentines Day Treat for the kids.
How To Make Valentine’s Day Treat Bag Toppers
- Step 1: Cut the front and back from the paper gift bag. Use a ruler or a paper cutter with a grid to cut out strips of the paper into 2 1/2 by 4 1/2 inch strips. Position the paper before cutting so the pattern runs horizontally. This way the pattern will be in the correct position when you fold the strip over the top of the treat bag. Fold each strip in half along the long end.
- Step 2: Put 3 sprinkle decorated chocolate-dipped wafer cookies into each cellophane bag.
- Step 3: Fold over the top of the cellophane treat bag towards the back of the bag twice. Staple the bag closed.
- Step 4: Take one strip of the paper and place it so the fold is on the edge at the top of the filled treat bag. Center the treat bag topper on the bag edge. On a flat surface press the strip of paper flat. Use the stapler to staple the treat bag topper to the cellophane bag. Continue until you have filled all the treat bags and stapled a treat bag topper to each bag.
- Serving Size: 3 cookies
- Calories: 112
Keywords: No Bake Valentine's Day Cookies, Valentines Day Wafer Cookies, Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies