Celebrate Halloween with a gluten free treat option like these Candy Corn Pudding Cups
- 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding
- Cool Whip for topping
- 8 Udi’s Brownie Bites
- Candy Corn for Garnish
- 1 -2 drops of red liquid food coloring
- 3-4 drops of yellow liquid food coloring
- Make the pudding per box instructions and chill an hour.
- Into each dessert glass break up 4 Udi Brownie Bites.
- Press the brownie bites down into the bottom of the dessert glass.
- Divide half of the vanilla pudding between the two dessert glasses over the Udi’s Brownie Bites.
- Add the red & yellow food coloring to the remaining vanilla pudding.
- Stir well so there are no streaks of color.
- Once the pudding is colored orange divide between the two dessert dishes.
- Top with Cool Whip or Reddi Whip and chill.
- Before serving top with some halloween colored sprinkles and a candy corn for garnish.
Not following a gluten free diet? Just use regular brownies for the bottom layer.