Tuscan Tomato Mozzarella Salad Recipe
Fresh heirloom grape tomatoes drenched in a fresh herb oil with fresh mozzarella balls make a perfect tomato salad for the spring.
Tuscan Tomato Mozzarella Salad is a perfect side dish for any pasta recipe.
- 12 oz package Heirloom grape tomatoes
- 8 oz package fresh mozzarella balls
- 6 oz can extra large black olives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 3 large basil leaves, rolled and sliced thinly
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- fresh parmesan cheese
- Rinse, drain and slice tomatoes. Drain sliced tomatoes in a colander over a bowl to remove most of the liquid.
- Drain and rinse the mozzarella balls.
- Drain and rinse the black olives.
- Place the mozzarella, tomatoes and black olives in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss gently.
- Marinade in the refrigerator before serving.
- Grate some fresh parmesan cheese over the bowl when serving
- Category: Salad Recipe
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Tuscan
- Calories: 253
Keywords: Tuscan Tomato Mozzarella Salad Recipe, Heirloom Grape Tomato Salad, Tomato Salad recipe, Tomatoes with herbal Oil, Mozzarella and Tomato Salad recipe