Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is perfect whenever you need a side dish recipe that can feed the family or a crowd. Take it to your next pot luck or family barbecue.
- 8 oz pasta, cooked and drained well (I used a spiral type pasta. you could also use bow tie pasta see notes)
- 15 oz can peas, drained
- small onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 5 oz can albacore tuna in water, drained well
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I used Hellman’s Mayonaise)
- Boil the pasta following the directions on the package. Drain the pasta and run cold water over until the pasta is cold.
- Place the pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Open the can of peas and drain well. Add the drained peas to the bowl with the cooked pasta.
- On a plastic cutting mat and dice the small onion and the celery stalk. Add the diced onion and celery to the mixing bowl with the pasta and peas.
- On a plastic cutting mat dice the small onion and the celery stalk.
- Peel the hardboiled eggs and chop. Add the chopped hardboiled egg to the bowl of pasta.
- Open the can of tuna fish and drain well. Add the tuna fish to the bowl of other ingredients.
- Add the salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Measure one cup of mayonnaise and add to the bowl.
- Using a large mixing spoon mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Maybe made a day ahead before serving.
- Makes 8 servings.
- If using a large pasta noodle like bow tie pasta use the entire 16 oz box to make this recipe.
- Always keep pasta salads made with mayonnaise and tuna well chilled when serving.
- Category: Pasta Salad Recipes
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 423
- Fat: 26.5g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 15.2g
Keywords: Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe, Pasta Salad Recipe, Pasta Salad with Tuna, Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe