Tuna Avocado Wraps Recipe
Healthy protein packed Tuna Avocado Wraps recipe is light and healthy.
These Healthy Low Carb Tuna Avocado Wraps are packed with healthy ingredients like chunky albacore tuna, fresh avocado, tomato, cucumber and green onions.
- 2–5 oz cans Bumble Bee® Albacore Tuna
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 3 green onions sliced, white and green parts
- 1 firm but ripe avocado, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- your favorite tuna dressing (I used my Avocado Aoli dressing)
- low carb or gluten free wraps or large lettuce leaves
- Place the first six ingredients into a bowl and gently toss.
- Lay a wrap of choice down on a plate or cutting board.
- Place some lettuce on the wrap.
- Fill with the Tuna Avocado filling.
- Drizzle your dressing of choice over the filling.
- Roll the wrap up and enjoy.
- Make 4 large Tuna Avocado Wraps.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 139
- Carbohydrates: 10.2g
- Protein: 11.5g
Keywords: Tuna Wraps recipe, Tuna Avocado Wraps recipe, Tuna Avocado Lettuce Wraps recipe, Tuna recipes