Tuna Avocado Wraps
- Author: Arlene Mobley
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: American
- 2-5 oz cans Bumble Bee® Albacore Tuna
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 3 green onions sliced, white and green parts
- 1 firm but ripe avocado, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- your favorite tuna dressing (I used my Avocado Aoli dressing)
- low carb or gluten free wraps or large lettuce leaves
- Place the first six ingredients into a bowl and gently toss.
- Lay a wrap of choice down on a plate or cutting board.
- Place some lettuce on the wrap.
- Fill with the Tuna Avocado filling.
- Drizzle your dressing of choice over the filling.
- Roll the wrap up and enjoy.
- Make 4 large Tuna Avocado Wraps.