Easy Cucumber and Dill Dip recipe with a video showing how to de seed a cucumber.
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 3 heaping teaspoons sour cream
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and de-seeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill and chop finely.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Peel & de-seed cucumber. Dice cucumber finely, Chop fresh dill.
- Mix the softened cream cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add the cucumber and dill to the cream cheese mixture. Mix until combined. Refrigerate 2 hours to overnight.
- Stir well before serving and adjust salt and pepper if needed.