- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- sea salt
- Spicy Ginger Mayo
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon SPLENDA® Sugar Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks.
- Mix together the SPLENDA® Sugar Blend, cinnamon, ground red pepper , and black pepper.
- Put the sweet potato sticks into a gallon size bag.
- Pour the olive oil into the bag, seal and shake to coat all sides of the sweet potato sticks.
- Open the bag and pour in the SPLENDA® Sugar Blend and spice mixture.
- Reseal the bag and shake to coat with the seasonings.
- Spread the sweet potato fries on a large baking sheet that has been covered with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the fries with sea salt.
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until the sweet potato fries are cooked through and golden brown.
- Half way through the cooking time toss the sweet potato fries so they can brown evenly.
- Spicy Ginger Mayo Instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve with Sweet & Spicy Sweet Potato Fries.
- Refrigerate if not serving immediately.