Perfect for those popular jalapeno poppers but also tastes wonderful with chicken tenders.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 1 poblano pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper (add more for more heat if desired)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- a dash of garlic powder
- a dash of paprika
- a dash of cayenne pepper powder
- Add all of the ingredient to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes.