Stuffed Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are a fun and delicious way to eat a homemade burger. Stuffed with cheese these mini burgers are served on a slider bun and topped with your favorite burger toppings.
- Form 12 mini cheeseburgers out of the ground chuck and place them on a plate. Sprinkle with garlic salt and Everglades season (optional)
- Cut each Kings Hawaiian Roll in half and toast. (optional)
- To stuff the burgers take 1 piece of cheese and cut it into 4th's. Use 1/8th of a piece of cheese to stuff each mini burger by flattening the slider burger slightly, place the cheese in the center and fold up the ground beef around the piece of cheese forming a ball. Slightly flatten the stuffed meat.
- Fry the burgers in a skillet till cooked through. For the last couple minutes of cooking top each slider burger with 1/2 piece of cheese until melted.
- To assemble the Stuffed Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders:
- Spread some mayo on the bottom of each roll.
- Place a burger on the roll, add 1 piece of bacon, a piece of lettuce, a slice of tomato, a squirt of Ketchup.
- Fold the top of the bun over and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve with a pickle wedge and chips.
- Serving Size: 1 Sliders
- Calories: 531
- Carbohydrates: 10.1g
- Protein: 35.2g
Keywords: Stuffed Cheeseburger recipe, stuffed sliders, Bacon Cheeseburger sliders recipe,