Strawberry Pudding Pie Recipe
Serve this layered Strawberry Pudding Pie at your next backyard bbq or for the upcoming summer holidays. It is one of the easiest dessert recipes to make.
- Large Graham Cracker Crust (2 extra serving size)
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- two 3.4 oz boxes Strawberry Flavored Instant Pudding
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 8 oz container Cool Whip whipped topping
- whole strawberries for garnish
- Mix the milk and instant pudding mix together in a bowl until very thick about 2 minutes
- Remove 1 1/4 cup of pudding from the pudding bowl and fold the chopped strawberries into it.
- Spread the strawberry and pudding mix into the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Next, mix 1 cup of whipped topping in with the remaining pudding. Fold until well incorporated.
- Spread the pudding and whipped topping over the strawberry layer.
- Then spread the remaining whipped topping over the pudding layer.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- May also be frozen for a frozen pudding pie. If freezing remove from freezer about 20 minutes before slicing.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Category: Pudding Pie
- Method: No Bake Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 344
Keywords: Strawberry Pudding Pie, Pudding Pie Recipe, Strawberry Dessert recipe, Easy Pudding Pie