Fresh Strawberry Mimosas
Surprise your sweetheart with breakfast in bed of chocolate dipped strawberries and Fresh Strawberry Mimosas.
- 2 oz chilled homemade Strawberry Juice or store bought if you can find it
- 3 oz chilled Andres of California Moscato Champagne
- 1 sliced strawberry for each mimosa
- a fresh strawberry for garnish
- Homemade Strawberry Juice
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 2–3 tablespoons sugar (optional)
How to Make fresh strawberry juice
- Make homemade strawberry juice by blending 2 cups of washed and sliced strawberries with 1/2 cup water.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any seeds.
- Store the strawberry juice in the refrigerator to chill before mixing the Strawberry Mimosas.
To Make Strawberry Mimosas
- Place strawberry slices in the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Fill the champagne flute halfway full of the strawberry juice.
- Pour champagne into the flute until full.
- Use caution and slowly pour the champagne in the champagne flute as it will foam and overflow as you pour the champagne in the glass.
- Garnish each glass with a fresh berry.
- Will make about 6-8 mimosas.
- Serving Size: 1 Mimosa
- Calories: 149
Keywords: Strawberry Mimosa recipe, Fresh Strawberry Recipe, Mimosa Recipes, Valentine's Day Mimosa recipe