Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops
Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops are easy to make and the kids will love the pieces of sliced fresh strawberries and lemon slices as they enjoy a frozen ice pop treat made with fresh fruit.
- 1/4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Mix the lemonade concentrate with the water in a spouted measuring cup or use homemade lemonade.
- Slice the fresh strawberries and the lemon.
- Cut the lemon slices in half.
- Fill each individual ice pop mold with strawberry slices and lemon slices.
- Pour the lemonade into the ice pop molds, filling until you reach the fill line.
- Place the ice pop mold lids on and place in the freezer on a flat surface.
- Freeze overnight.
- Makes about 8 small ice pops (2 oz or smaller)
- Serving Size: 1 ice pop
- Calories: 12
- Carbohydrates: 3.4g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 0.2g
Keywords: Homemade Ice Pop recipes, Lemonade Ice Pops, Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops, real fruit ice pops