Sweet, plump and juicy fresh Florida Strawberries make this non dairy Strawberry and Cream Smoothie recipe delicious and nutritious. Strawberry smoothies are great for breakfast or when you need a healthier sweet treat.
- 1 cup canned lite coconut milk
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 10 medium frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey, or sweetener of choice if desired
- In a blender place the coconut milk, yogurt, and ice.
- Blend until the ice is blended well.
- To make a layered smoothie:
- Pour 1 cup of the coconut mixture from the blender into a spouted measuring cup and set in the freezer to keep chilled.
- To the remaining mixture in the blender add the frozen strawberries and honey if using.
- Blend until the ice is crushed and all of the strawberries have been blended smooth.
- Divide the strawberry portion between two glasses.
- Retrieve the coconut mixture from the freezer and slowly pour half into each glass.
- Garnish with a sliced strawberry.
- Don't want to make a layered smoothie? Add all the ingredients to the blender at the same time and blend until smooth.
- Make 2 servings.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 107
- Carbohydrates: 18.2g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 1.7g