- 1–45 ounce jar Ragu Old World Style Sauce
- 2 medium yellow squash, cubed
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1/2 large green
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced (optional)
- 1 bag
- Place the first 10 ingredients into a large sauce pot and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the ravioli following the directions on the bag.
- Place the cooked ravioli on a platter and carefully pour the hot sauce over them.
- Serve with a salad and some crusty French bread.
- Category: Pasta Recipe