A creamy sour cream pasta salad. Can be divided.
- 1 box Cellentani pasta or pasta of choice
- 1/4 cup finely diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Boil pasta until done, drain well and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool to touch.
- Pour the well drained pasta into a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the sugar and vinegar until the sugar is dissolved.
- In another bowl mix the mayo, sour cream and milk mixing well.
- Add the vinegar and sugar to the bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese to the bowl.
- Stir until the dressing covers all the pasta.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.