Slow Cooker Pineapple Pulled Pork Sliders are the perfect recipe to serve for a fun Luau themed family game night for your family and friends.
- 1 1/2 cups of an 18 oz bottle Kraft Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce
- 20 oz can Publix crushed pineapple in 100% pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup packed Publix dark brown sugar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, membrane removed and minced finely (optional or can use 1/2 a Poblano pepper instead)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced finely
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 3-4 lb Publix boneless pork Boston Butt or Shoulder roast
- 24 Publix dinner rolls
- 20 oz can Publix pineapple chunks in 100% pineapple juice, drained (optional)
- Publix deli macaroni salad
- Publix deli coleslaw
- Publix brand orange soda and cola soda
- In a 6 or 7 quart slow cooker mix the first 6 ingredients well.
- Add the Publix boneless pork roast to the slow cooker. Using a spoon scoop the sauce over the meat to cover all sides.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 6-7 hours or low for 8-10 hours, (depending on the size of the pork roast).
- Once the pork is completely cooked and fall apart tender shred it with two forks and mix the pork meat into the sauce.
- Serve on Publix bakery rolls.
- Serve Publix deli macaroni salad, coleslaw, potato chips and soda alongside the pork sliders.
- Serving Size: 1 Slider with Roll
- Calories: 383
- Carbohydrates: 47.8g
- Fiber: 5.7g
- Protein: 25.5g