- 1 cup shredded beef- I used my Crock Pot Shredded Beef recipe
- 1 tablespoon diced pickled jalapenos
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, Mexican Blend or Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup of sour cream + more for serving
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 flour taco size tortillas
- Make the Crock Pot Shredded Beef recipe if you would like.
- Mix 1 cup of the shredded beef with the jalapenos, the cheese and 1/4 cup sour cream.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the mixture over each tortilla in an even layer.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon of butter in a skillet.
- Place filled tortilla down into the hot skillet. Cook about 1 minute and fold in half. Cook until heated and cheese is melted, flipping as needed.
- Cut into thirds to serve.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa or tomatillo salsa.