Serve this Asian side dish recipe of Sesame Ginger Roasted Broccoli with your favorite Asian meal.
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets, rinse and trimmed of the thick stem
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 heaping teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Clean the broccoli and rinse well in a colder.
- In a medium sized bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
- Add the broccoli to the bowl and toss well.
- Spread the coated broccoli over a cookie sheet that has been lined with aluminum foil.If it looks a little dry drizzle with more sesame oil.
- Roast in the oven for 20 to 20 minutes tossing occasionally.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- Serving Size: 1/4
- Calories: 139