September Weekly Meal Plan 5 is the last meal plan for September. Download and print the free meal planning printables.
This weeks meal plan is the last meal plan for the month of September. But you can always come back and find the recipes any time you like. Be sure and pin the post so you can find it later.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Crock Pot Recipes for Meal Planning
Crock Pot dinner meal recipes are perfect recipes for meal planning. Many crock pot recipes can be converted into freezer meals so you can just dump them in the crock pot on your way out the door.
When you don't have time to cook dinner you can throw all the ingredients in a crock pot. Cook it on low while you are at work or while you are taking the kids to their after school activities.
Slow-cooked in the crock pot the chicken is tender and has soaked up the flavors of the spices and coconut milk.
Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers
Crock Pot ground beef recipes are perfect for busy families who are short on time and are feeding the family on a budget.
Stuffed peppers are delicious and very easy to make in the slow cooker. You can also find my tips and tricks for how I make perfect white rice every time. Once you make it my way you will never have a failed pot of rice again.
Are Freezer Meals part of your menu planning?
I have an entire page dedicated to my freezer meal recipes. Head over to the Freezer Meals page to find easy freezer meals you can add to your monthly meal planning.
Have You Joined The MEAL PLANNING GROUP On Facebook?
Come hang out with me and some other happy meal planners.
Ask your meal planning questions or share some of your own meal planning tips in the Meal Planning Facebook group.
September Weekly Meal Plan 5 Menu
The recipes in this weeks meal plan have me drooling.
- Monday - Italian Tortellini Soup from Bunny’s Warm Oven. Add a crusty bread to soak up that delicious broth.
- Tuesday - Crock Pot Chicken Curry Serve with steamed broccoli.
- Wednesday - Chili Soy Salmon from My Life Cookbook. Serve with these Flavorful Asian Green Beans and couscous.
- Thursday - Crock Pot Stuffed Bell Peppers is a meal that always reminds me of my childhood and this crock pot version will not disappoint. Serve with buttered corn.
- Friday - Lemon Garlic Chicken and Rice from Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice. Serve with steamed cauliflower.
- Saturday - Plan to Eat Out
- Sunday - Now that the weather is turning cooler, some warm comfort food like Easy Chicken Pot Pie from Thrifty Frugal Mom sounds yummy. Serve it with a side salad for a complete meal.
Grab the September Weekly Meal Plan Printables
September Weekly Meal Plan 5 Printable PDF download and print the meal plan and grocery shopping list
12 Months of Free Meal Planning Printables
Wondering where the blank monthly meal plan and shopping list printables are? You can find them all on the new Meal Planning Printables page.