September Weekly Meal Plan 4 will help you get dinner on the table. Make sure you check out the bonus Fall Muffin Recipes I am sharing this week!
How has your September been coming along. Have you gotten back into the habit of meal planning now that school has been back in session for a few weeks?
If this is the first time you are reading about a weekly meal plan and you are wondering what meal planning or meal prep is all about head over to my How To Start Meal Planning and read why meal planning is perfect for busy families.
If you are new to meal planning and need a few tips. Or have never meal planned but think this meal plan thing is right for you I have some tips and tricks to get you started on the How To Start Meal Planning page.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Fall Muffin Recipes
Pumpkin Spice is in the air and I have lots of Fall Muffin recipes to share! Muffin recipes are perfect for meal planning breakfast, snacks or desserts. Bake a batch of muffins and freeze the leftovers for another day.
Crock Pot Beefy Macaroni & Cheese
Crock Pot Beefy Macaroni and Cheese is a favorite crock pot meal my family loves. I got tired of making that very famous boxed meal and made it myself with all real ingredients.
Everyone I know loves cheesy beef and pasta recipes like this. I’m sure your family will too.
Crock Pot Creamy Chicken and Potatoes Recipe
Crock Pot Creamy Chicken and Potatoes is another family friendly crock pot recipe perfect for families during the busy week dinner hour. Boneless chicken is cooked to a tender perfection while tender baby red potatoes make the perfect side dish with the creamy gravy drizzled over the top.
September Weekly Meal Plan Menu
- Monday – Chicken Burrito Skillet from Merry About Town is a complete meal cooked in one skillet.
- Tuesday – My Crock Pot Beefy Macaroni and Cheese is a classic that everyone will love. Serve with glazed carrots.
- Wednesday – Crock Pot Creamy Chicken and Potatoes Serve with steamed green beans
- Thursday – Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole from Frugal Family Home. Serve with steamed peas
- Friday – Plan to Eat Out
- Saturday – This hearty Lasagna Bolognese with Bechamel from The Sparrow’s Home will serve a crowd. Serve with a side salad and garlic bread.
- Sunday – Crockpot Pulled Pork with Creamy Coleslaw from Merry About Town. Serve with french fries.
September 4 Weekly Menu and Shopping List Printable Preview
Download the September 4 Weekly Menu and Shopping List
Click to download the September Weekly Meal Plan 4 Printable PDF
What to print one of the free blank meal planning templates?
Wondering where the blank monthly meal plan and shopping list printables are? You can find them all on the new Meal Planning Printables page.