Here we are and it is the last September Weekly Meal Plan. Can you believe it?
This weeks menu plan has a couple of recipes that are perfect for football Sunday.
We are finally starting to feel a slight cool breeze at night here in Florida.
So I know fall is on its way. The break from the sweltering heat will be a relief.
I swear we have had the hottest summer ever.
Another clue is football season is here.
Chicken Wings and homemade macaroni and cheese are perfect for Sunday supper.
Instant Pot Salsa Chicken is one of those recipes that taste so good you just can't believe how easy it is to make. Only six ingredients and three of them are spices.
This Salsa chicken makes the best chicken tacos!
If you love chicken wings this recipe is for you.
These wings are perfect served while watching the game.
Honey BBQ Buffalo Wings are sweet and tender finger licking good.
Slow cooking chicken wings guarantees moist and tender wings with meat that just falls off the bone.
Yes, you can make delicious chicken wings in the crock pot.
Once done slide them under the broiler for a few minutes to get a golden crispy brown outside and deep rich flavor from the glaze.
More Football Food
Follow Flour On My Face on Instagram
Are you following Flour On My Face on Instagram? I don't hang out over there as much as I do on Pinterest but if you hang out over there and would like to see what I share on IG click the link to follow me.
Are you following me on Pinterest yet? If not you are missing out. I am sharing some of the best recipes on the internet over there!
Meal Plan Weekly Recipe
- Monday - Korean Beef Bowl from Kleinworth & Co. Serve with steamed broccoli.
- Tuesday - These Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Tacos are a fast and flavorful weeknight meal.
- Wednesday - Plan to Eat Out or make chicken nachos with last nights leftovers.
- Thursday - Old School Cafeteria Pizza from The Good Hearted Woman. Serve with fresh vegetable platter and ranch.
- Friday - Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us. Serve with a side salad
- Saturday - Do you need an easy meal that you can prepare ahead? My spicy Crock Pot Honey BBQ Buffalo Wings and my Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese will please any crowd.
- Sunday - Serve my Crock Pot Salsa Verde Beef Stew with tortillas and your favorite Mexican food toppings.
More September Meal Plans
September Week 4 Meal Plan Printables
Download and print this weeks meal plan printables.