September Weekly Meal Plan 2 with a free printable menu plan and shopping list for the second week in September is here.
This weeks meal plan
I hope you are enjoying the beginning of Fall where you are. Hopefully, the weather is nice and you are not trying to recover from the hurricane that blew in on Monday. I may or may not have power on the day this weeks meal plan posts as I am located in Florida. As I write this the entire state of Florida is preparing for the hurricane.
Crock Pot Meal Plan recipes
Another one of my favorite crock pot chicken recipes is on the menu this week.
My Crock Pot Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole recipe is packed full of buffalo chicken flavor. If you love buffalo chicken anything you will love this easy crock pot meal.
This crock pot chicken recipes only needs 2 boneless chicken breasts and will feed a crowd. If you need to stretch your grocery budget crock pot recipes that only require 2 pieces of chicken and can still feed a family are the way to go.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Crock Pot Beef Recipes
This Crock Pot Pepper Steak recipe is made with beef stew meat cutting out the time it takes to cut and slice a piece of beef to make pepper steak. Why waste time cutting beef into strips when you are already short on time? Beef stew meat works just as well if not better when making this easy pepper steak recipe.
September Weekly Meal Plan Menu
- Monday – Nathan’s Italian Style Hamburgers from Homemade Food Junkie are not your ordinary burgers. Serve with Crispy Baked Wedge Fries from Rock Recipes for a meal that is restaurant quality without the high price tag.
- Tuesday – My yummy Crock Pot Buffalo Ranch Chicken is perfect for a weeknight meal. Serve with this beautiful Mediterranean ChickPea Salad from A Simple Pantry.
- Wednesday – Spicy Tuna Melt Calzone from We’re Parents. Serve with carrot and celery sticks.
- Thursday – For another easy weeknight meal, try my Crock Pot Pepper Steak Serve with steamed green beans and rice.
- Friday – Taco Twist Casserole from Homestead Acres. Serve with buttered corn.
- Saturday – Plan to Eat Out
- Sunday –Easy Peasy French Onion Chicken from Almost Supermom. Serve with mashed potatoes and a side salad.
HAVE YOU JOINED THE MEAL PLANNING GROUP ON FACEBOOK?
Come hang out with me and some other happy meal planners. Ask your meal planning questions or share some of your own meal planning tips.
Grab this week’s Menu Plan Printable Below
- September Weekly Meal Plan 2 printable PDF
Wondering where the monthly blank meal plan and shopping list printables are? You can find them all on the new Meal Planning Printables page.