September Weekly Meal Plan has some end of the summer recipes you don't want to miss!
My Baked Beans are the most requested family recipe I make. I have to make them for every family get together and birthday dinner.
Take advantage of those ripe juicy cherry tomatoes and make this Tuscan Tomato and Mozzarella Salad before all the tomatoes are gone!
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Fall Meal Plan Recipes
During the cool fall months and the freezing cold months of winter my 8-quart Instant Pot gets a work out. I love making homemade soup in my pressure cooker.
I am always amazed that I can pressure cook a homemade soup recipe in under 30 minutes.
The actual cooking time will vary in a pressure cooker because it will take time for the pot to reach full pressure before it starts cooking the recipe. Even then it is under 30 minutes.
Instant Pot Meal Planning Tips
- You can freeze the leftovers and have ready made meals in the freezer.
- I will make two different Instant Pot Soup recipes in the same week.
- You can freeze and reheat bean soup recipes made with dried beans too.
- Stock up on plastic food safe containers. You can buy them in bulk on Amazon for about $15!
Favorite Freezer Meal Supplies
- Food Storage Containers with Lids: I buy these containers in bulk at least twice a year.
- 32 oz Food Storage Containers: Larger plastic containers come in handy for leftovers and freezer meals.
- Large 50 oz Reusable Silicone Food Storage Bags: Don't like the idea of throw away plastics? Buy these reusable food storage bags instead.
- Food Storage Bags Clip hold open bags while filling: These clips are a must-have to help fill gallon size freezer bags with out all the mess.
The best thing to cook in an instant pot for me is homemade soup recipes.
Yes. The Instant Pot is perfect for meal planning. Pressure cooking cuts the cooking time in half or more of most recipes.
More Meal Plans for September
Check out some of the previous year Meal Plans for September. There are over 3 years worth of meal plans you might have missed. Use the search box below and search for the hidden gems.
Have You Joined The MEAL PLANNING GROUP On Facebook?
Make your own Meal Plan
If you like to write your own customized meal plan you can download and print the free blank meal plan printables.
You can find all the blank menu plan printables on the new Meal Planning Printables page.
September Meal Plan Recipes
- Monday - Serve my Crock Pot Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and steamed green beans.
- Tuesday - My Roasted Pepper and Chicken Fajitas are a complete meal.
- Wednesday - This Instant Pot Mushroom Stroganoff from Two Sleevers and my Tuscan Tomato and Mozzarella Salad will make a beautiful meatless meal.
- Thursday - Loaded Chicken Breasts from 3 Boys and A Dog. Serve with a baked sweet potato and applesauce.
- Friday - Grilled Fish Tacos with Smoky Lime Crema from Honey & Lime. Serve with my refried black beans
- Sunday - Plan to Eat Out or serve leftovers.
September Meal Plan Printables
Download and print the September Week 2 meal plan printables.