Fall is finally here and the September Weekly Meal Plan has some warm and comforting recipe perfect for those chilly nights.
When the temperature starts to drop its time to pull out those comforting recipes that get your blood warming up like a spicy bowl of Jambalaya. My Crock Pot Shrimp & Sausage Jambalaya is just spicy enough to make you feel the heat.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Are you a pumpkin spice lover? Do you just hang around dreaming of all things pumpkin spice as soon as the calendar starts creeping toward September?
Pumpkin recipes aren't just about flavored coffee drinks and pumpkin desserts.
Fall Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Are Instant Pot Soup recipes part of your meal planning? The Instant Pot has become my go to way to make homemade soup recipes. I use it at least once a week to make soup. I freeze the left over soup in food grade containers and always have a meal of homemade soup in the freezer.
Favorite Freezer Meal Containers
Here is a list of some of my favorite freezer meal containers. I buy them in bulk so I always have them on hand for leftovers.
- Food Storage Containers with Lids: I buy these containers in bulk at least twice a year.
- 32 oz Food Storage Containers: Larger plastic containers come in handy for leftovers and freezer meals.
- Large 50 oz Reusable Silicone Food Storage Bags: Don't like the idea of throw away plastics? Buy these reusable food storage bags instead.
- Food Storage Bags Clip hold open bags while filling: These clips are a must-have to help fill gallon size freezer bags with out all the mess.
Have You Joined The MEAL PLANNING GROUP On Facebook?
September Meal Plan Recipes
- Tuesday - Serve my Crock Pot Mexican Cornbread Casserole with a side salad for a complete meal.
- Wednesday - My Easy Chicken Parmesan is perfect for italian night at home. Serve with steamed broccoli.
- Thursday - My Crock Pot Summer Squash Soup with this Avocado Veggie Sandwich from Dear Creatives will make a yummy soup and sandwich night meal.
- Friday - Plan to Eat Out or eat leftovers.
- Saturday - My Crock Pot Shrimp Sausage Jambalaya is spicy and exotic. Serve it over white rice and corn on the cob.
- Sunday - Easy One Pot Chicken Provencal from The Everyday Home. Serve with buttered noodles.
September Meal Plan Printables
Printable Menu Plan and Shopping List
Download and print the September Weekly Meal Plan printables