Crock Pot Vegetable Pasta Soup recipe
Enjoy hot piping soup any time of the year with this How to make Crock Pot Vegetable Pasta Soup recipe. Vegetable Noodle Soup in the crock pot is easy to make and delicious to eat.
- 1 large can of Chicken Broth
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 to 1 can Black beans
- 1 can Cannellini beans
- 1 can of Great Northern beans
- 1 small can corn
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green beans or a can of green beans
- 8 ounces pasta of choice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Simmer the onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan until the garlic is slightly browned to wake up the flavors.
- Pour the onion, garlic and olive oil into the crockpot.
- Add all of the ingredients, except for the pasta to your crockpot.
- Turn your crockpot on high.
- Cook the soup on high for 3-4 hours until all the ingredients are heated through.
- After about 3 1/2 hours add the pasta.
- Cook for the remaining hour, stirring occasionally.
- Continue to cook for the remaining 1/2 or until the pasta is eldente.Turn the crockpot to the warming setting.
- Serve with a slice of buttered french bread.
- Category: Crock Pot Soup Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 951
Keywords: Crock Pot Soup recipes, crock pot vegetable soup, crock pot vegetable and pasta soup