When you have an overabundance of fresh tomatoes and are looking for a way to enjoy them besides in a salad or in a tomato sandwich make this Roasted Heirloom Tomato Ham Tart.
- 1 prepared pie crust, pre-baked 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cubed or sliced ham
- 8 oz Cream Havarti Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup shredded Smoked Goudam Cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Roast the heirloom tomatoes in a preheated 400 F. degree oven.
- Cool and drain the excess liquid for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare the pie crust by placing it into a tart pan and spreading it along the bottom and up the sides.
- Pre-bake the pie crust for 10 minutes.
- Mix the roasted tomatoes with the 8 remaining ingredients up to the pepper in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the top of the tart.
- Bake in the oven for 20 – 30 minutes or until the cheeses are melted and the bread crumbs are a golden brown.
- Allow tart to cool. Serve warm or room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 339
- Sugar: 2.14 g
- Fat: 17.49 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.16 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 6.93 g