Delectable Roasted Golden Beet Butter is a great way to use golden beets and tastes delicious on fresh baked bread.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temp (omit the salt if using salted butter)
- 1/2 cup mashed roasted golden beets
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a small bowl mix all the ingredients together until the beets are evenly distributed through out the softened butter.
- Scoop into a small jar or bowl with a lid.
- Refrigerate until use.
- Serve roasted golden beet butter along with some fresh No-Knead 5 Minute Artisan bread.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 106